Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Liebster Award

こんにちはみなさん~  げんきですか。(Hello everyone, how are you?) I'm so glad to be back in Japanese class! I hope you're all adjusting well to school/work. Today I'm doing a post on the Liebster Award, which is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I was tagged by a sweet reader of mine (Maxime) a while ago; you can read her post here~
The Rules

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My Answers

1. Who is your No.1 favorite blogger?
Ooh this one's tough. I have quite a long list of bloggers I really like. If I had to choose just one.... it would be Anji's blog. I just love her style! I think she's a perfect gyaru~ I wish she blogged more often though. You can check out more blogs I like in the sidebar to your right!

2. A world without chocolate or a world without ice cream?
Ahh this one's tough too. A world without.... chocolate! >__<;;

3. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be to travel all over the world with my boyfriend and friends! I'd love to visit Japan, New York, London, Paris, etc.

4. What anime/manga character do you feel related to the most?
I don't really know about this one. I don't watch a lot of animes with "relatable" characters... (too much ecchi/harem/reverseharem? lol) I'd say I'm maybe sort of like Louise from Zero no Tsukaima...? Tough on the outside but a big baby on the inside >3>;;

5. Do you have a certain 'quote' you use often? If so, what?
YOLO. I'm just kidding. I would die before I made that my catchphrase. I don't really use quotes although I do say "but um", "uh", "like" and "oh" a lot if that kind of counts as a substitute for quotes haha. (I could be wrong, I might say something a lot but I don't recall right now)

6. Who is your No. 1 idol/(style)icon?
My absolute #1 idol has to be Rina Sakurai/Sakurina. I think she's absolutely stunning and can pull off all different styles/looks.
7. What is your skin care routine?
I'll be making a more in depth post on this later, but my daily cleanser is the Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser. I like to use this with a facial scrublet. My toner is the Bodyshop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner. For moisturizers, my day moisturizer is the Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with UV protection. My night moisturizer is the Sephora Instant Moisturizer. For exfoliating I like to use Biore's Pore Unclogging Scrub and Skinfood's Rice Mask Wash-Off. I think that's about it... When I'm in the shower I like to use Biore's Steam Activated Cleanser.

8. Is there a sport you ever want to try? If so, why?
I'm not really a sports person, but I've always wanted to try surfing or snowboarding cause it looks really fun!

9. What is the cutest thing ever?
Cupcake, my baby bunny. RIP.

10. Your favorite make-up brand?
Damn these questions are tough! I love too many brands to pick just one. I'll pick two, one western brand and one asian brand. For the asian brand I like Canmake a lot and for the western brand I like Too Faced.

11. Your favorite non-ebay webshop?
Asia Fashion Wholesale or Rakuten!
Phew! Finished~ That was really fun! (⌒▽⌒) Now to tag 11 bloggers of my choice! *insertdrumrollhere*
Tag, you're it! All of you lovely bloggers can now make your own post answering the following 11 questions~
  1. Which of your features are you most proud of and why? (ex: hair, eyes, etc)
  2. What style would you love to wear but never thought you could pull off?
  3. Why did you start blogging and what motivates you to continue posting?
  4. If you could have any super power, what would you want?
  5. What makeup product can you not live without?
  6. Your biggest fear?
  7. Best way to kill time when you're by yourself waiting for someone/something?
  8. Where do you want to be in life in 10 years?
  9. One item, in your opinion, that could completely ruin a perfectly good outfit? (ex: belts, scarves, etc)
  10. What's your favorite makeup remover?
  11. Do you have any secret talents? If not, any you wish you had?
Those are all the questions I have for you! Thank you, Maxime, for tagging me in this. I really had a lot of fun and I look forward to reading up on everyone's answers! Until next time~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake